- Our school is open for children of all races and nationalities aged 3 to 16.
- Every year we have a full Kindergarten group for children aged 3 to 6.
- Admission applications are accepted all year around.
To apply for admission parents or legal representatives of the student need to provide the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Completed Application for Admission form
- Copy of Student’s passport and birth certificate
- Copy of Student’s visa and registration form (if applicable)
- Copies of both parents’ passports (or those of the legal representatives)
- Copies of both parents’ visas and registration, if applicable (or those of the legal representatives)
- Report cards and other progress reports from previous school (if applicable)
- Completed Health Examination Report
- 2 coloured photos 3x4.
При необходимости приемная комиссия может запросить дополнительные документы.
School admission procedure
The Admission Office reviews the student’s application package and invites successful applicants and their parents or legal representatives for an interview with the School Director.
If the student does not take up the assigned place within the term specified in the enrolment letter, the school may withdraw the enrolment offer fully reimbursing the tuition fee.
Applications are accepted all year around. We encourage families to visit the school prior to application.
Leave us your application for a trial day and we’ll be in touch for further details
Check the tuition fee here