Dance & theatre
Dance. Play. Express yourself
If your child is active, loves to move, play on stage then this session is definitely for him! During our five-day course, children will develop dance, social and physical skills, and at the end they will present a ready-made performance.
This program is for those who wish to:
- Try yourself as an actor and dancer
- Learn the basics of different dance styles
- Take part in the production
- Develop the work of the speech organs and non-verbal communication skills
- Improve your speaking skills
- Spend 5 days in a creative atmosphere with people with common interests
What we will do
- During the session, the children will have daily choreography trainings
- Acting Classes every day
- Play-based English lessons, development of spoken language
- We’ll have a very special workshop from the expert
- Field trip on the topic of the program
- Mini-performance on the final day of the session
Primary School teacher
Dance teacher of the “Obraz” dancing group, participant of dance workshops
* Laureate of the International Festival of National Cultures "Pereplyas", Moscow, nomination "Folk Dance. Solo "- 2nd place, 2009.
* Laureate of the International Competition "Silver Star", nomination "Folk Dance. Solo "- 2nd place, 2009.
* Laureate of the city open festival-competition of children's and youth creativity "Rainbow of talents", nomination "Variety dance. Solo "- 3rd place, Kaluga, 2011.
* Diploma-recipient of the X National Festival-Competition of Traditional Folk Art of Youth “Yeseninskaya Rus” - Ryazan, nomination “Folk Dance. Solo "- 3rd place, 2010.
* Diploma-recipient of the XII International Competition "Hopes of Europe", Sochi. Nomination “Folk dance. Solo ", 2008.
She participated in the following workshops:
2018 - training at the Children's summer dance school "Caution, children!" in disciplines: "contemporary", "dance repertoire", "stretching", "hip-hop", "technical class", "development of coordination and musicality in children, improvisation."
* 2019 - educational program "Contemporary dance artist in practice", Moscow
* "Modern Dance. Basic level " by Maria Keikhel, Kaliningrad (2018)
MA. LUELA MAE T. KHVASTUNOV
Primary School English teacher, specialist of EAL, Montessori method teacher, project-based teaching specialist.
Work experience with children aged from 5.
How to become a part of KIS camp?
Price includes 3 meals per day in the school canteen
Experienced teachers and mentors
Session is up to 12 participants
Price 12000 RUB
When signing up for 2 and more sessions, you get a discount
Submit your application and our colleagues will be in touch for further details of the bill.